After choosing the items of your preference, you should add it in to Basket by clicking the button. After clicking the button you’ll find them display in the Shopping Cart page. You can complete the order or search for other items and add them to the basket.
In order to complete your order you will have to klick the button “Proceed with checkout” and fill in all the information necessary for the delivery.
You can chose from two available options to pay for the items:
Payment by bank transfer – after confirming the order, you will receive a notification with our company and bank details. We will send you the items after we receive your payment.
Direct payments through PayPal. You will be redirected to a PayPal page to make a secure payment. If any problems arise when placing an order, please contact us by e-mail. You will receive an order confirmation via e-mail after you place the order.
CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ORDER AND SHIPPING
You will receive the order confirmation by e-mail after you place the order.
You can pick up your order from Editorial project space Latako St. 3, Vilnius. You can choose this option while making your order.
Other delivery options:
– Delivery made by Lietuvos paštas (www.post.lt). All parcels are shipped from Lithuania with registered priority air mail, we will e-mail you a tracking number once your parcel is shipped.
– self-service parcel terminal LP Express. Indicate the nearest LP Express terminal in the order note. Deliveries are possible only in Lithuania.
– If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
– Shipping costs will be added to your order accordingly to the delivery address provided by you.
– If your package is lost, stolen or delivery is delayed, we will do everything we can to assist you. However, we are no longer responsible for packages once they are in transit.
Please note, the shipping as stated above does not include any taxes, duties or import fees that may be charged when a package reaches it’s destination country. All orders are shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid). Any such fees must be paid by the person receiving the parcel. If in doubt, we recommend contacting your local customs office for information before ordering.
We are applying no return policy. Purchasing any item on our shop you also support Editorial project space, please consider this when you make your purchase.
In case of force majeure problem, Editorial obligations are procrastinated. The contract between you and Editorial can in such cases be partially or fully terminated by yourself or by Editorial. A force majeure is in the event of COVID-19, war, civil war, revolution, riot, governmental measures, strike, lockout, blockage, failure of electricity, telephone or internet service, natural disasters or similar events.
In such situations, Editorial will do the best to solve the matter for our customers as soon and entirely as possible.